“The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.”
Nolan Bushnell

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Multi-level Marketing - Network Marketing: Joining Product or Service Company


Network marketing is one of THE most customizable home-based businesses opportunities that have ever existed, which is one of the things that I absolutely love about it. Multi-level marketing or Network marketing is one of the fastest-growing business models of the past few decades.

Multi-level marketing or Network marketing is a kind of business  based on selling of products or service of different types depending on the MLM Company’s Offer.

mlmMulti-level Marketing or Network Marketing is very attractive and lucrative type of business with low barrier to entry for which people from all works of life can join, it does not matter what experience or education you have, as long as you are willing to learn and grow.

However, there is confusion between joining a Product or Service MLM company. Off course I cannot speak for all mlm companies

If you ask me which is better to join, Product or Service mlm company? I would tell you that the choice is yours. From my experience, the first mlm company I joined was a product mlm company, this was way back in 2002 and quit after a year and I must say, it was not fun, having products stocked in your cupboard, because I could not distribute them timely. The second product mlm company I joined was in 2010, I was also forced to order product every month even though I was bringing people into the company, I just don’t like the pressure that comes with it.

This time around, I don’t think much about joining product Mlm Company, because selling of products means to me that I have to order product every month thus filling my home with the company’s Products that I don’t need.

To be honest, these mlm product companies have people that were making bigger checks every month also depending on the compensation plan. Just like any other business, different people have different position. . So, if you want to omit the selling part, you can easily do that. However, but you should be well prepare to distribute the products and properly managed your business.

To me the main difference I found is that with product based companies, you can get stuck with a crapload of overstock you can't even give away, whereas with service based companies there is no product to ship, no warehouse, no need to deliver anything at all.

I’m not trying to say that service companies are the best way to go, and product companies were absurd. Not at all. However, I’m currently with  Mlm service Company, because I don’t want to carry a trunk full of stuff.

Nevertheless the main concern is that service mlm company that has lower prices will in turn effects your residuals income. Lower or higher prices effect what you earn.

In Network Marketing which ever you decide, product or service Multilevel Marketing Company, we all work for ourselves,it is critical that you make enough money to keep you in the game so you need to be productive.

network marketing business

Appriciate if you could comment and share. Thabks
To your Success
Lucy Bieri

No comments:

Post a Comment